It’s the sexiest car ever to meet my eyes: the Mercedes-Benz F 015 Luxury in Motion. And it has been turning heads more than the latest 50 Shades of Gray trailers. (Okay, maybe not quite that many heads… unless you’re only counting tech nerds, like those at the Consumer Electronics Show where the Mercedes-Benz Luxury in Motion concept car stole the show, according to Forbes.) There
Luxury in Motion is some serious eye candy.
Half of why I love this Luxury Motion concept (or “research car” as MB puts it) is how it looks. I’m a big fan of futuristic concept cars, and this car has it all:
- An awesome overall shape, with a single broad arc traversing the body from front to back
- Crazy doors that swing out from each other to completely open up the sides of the vehicle
- Super-luxurious leather seats from the future that I want right now, with or without the car
- Multiple high-resolution touchscreen displays beaming beautiful photons into my retinas
And since it drives itself, I can sit back and soak up all the futuristic luxury (futuxury?).
Yup—the F 015 Luxury in Motion is an autonomous vehicle. So even if you don’t have a chauffeur, you can still name your car Jeeves and be driven around town. (Although if you can afford a car like this, you can probably afford a real Jeeves).
- Mobile Living Space: With an interior this plush (and decked out), your house will be jealous.
- Luxury Lounge: The front seats even rotate to face backwards so you can have meetings.
- Plug-In Hybrid: Somehow a battery can theoretically power all this tech, so keep on cruisin’.
Mercedes-Benz makes the F 015 sound downright sexy.
Well I already have the two halves of why I love this car, but it sounds dumb to say “one third of the reason…”. So math be damned. The third reason I’ve come to love this car is from reading about it on mercedes-benz.com:
- “decidedly dynamic silhouette”
- “fit snugly to the body”
- “muscular shoulders which lend an eye-catching contour”
- “Sensual, flowing…”
I dunno. Maybe it’s just a side effect of being both a car nerd and a word geek, but Mercedes had my eyes “sensuously flowing” over each and every adjective. Really. Go read about this car. There’s something really alluring about it, right?
Call me crazy, but I think the Mercedes-Benz F 015 Luxury in Motion is the hottest car on the block right now. Just don’t tell my Juke I said that. Man, personifying cars is weird—I’m glad I don’t do it on a regular basis (I certainly don’t name my cars like some people). Are you loving this luxury car from the future as much as I am? Is there another car that makes you do a double-take? Lemme know in the comments.